1 January 2012

New Year new motivation!

No idea how the blogging will go this year. Hoping it will do a little better than previous years!

As always I begin the year with a Bible reading plan. For a number of years I have used M'Cheynes reading plan, which I have followed more or less successfully depending on the year and been greatly blessed by. This year I have started with a chronological reading plan courtesy of www.youversion.com and their Android Bible app. I am looking forward to reading large sections all at once rather than a chapter here and a chapter there. My aim is to get through the whole Bible twice in the year,  highlighting the verses that catch my eye as I read.  I want then to write in this blog regularly sharing some of my highlights!

It may happen it may not. I hope it will though. I know it would bless me and I hope it will bless you too. What would be great would be if you could join me in reading the Scriptures and highlighting verses. Then you can share with me what you have been finding!

No comments:

Post a Comment